Monday, December 10, 2012

Slab Face of Concrete Color

 Before                                              After

Inspired by the mural art at http://arrestedmotion.com/2012/03/london-largest-mural-by-agents-of-change/ , Streets: London’s largest mural by Agents of Change. I liked the creative use of vibrant colors and the number of insets and outsets. Unlike the mural in London I chose to use actual images instead of modern art but the use of colors and scale were my inspiration.  I chose the large flat wall because it offered a challenge to get my image to wrap the offset wall. I chose an image of a bouquet of flowers as the mural because Mesa College has a lack of color. I feel this mural turns a simple grey wall into a brilliantly colored piece of art. -Chris Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment